“The LASHES my dear!
“It’s like…WHAM!!!” my friend explains excitedly, fluttering her eyes at me – “like REALLY KAWOW!” She could have spared the dramatics – one look at her face and I could see… something was different. Mental checklist: New haircolor? No. Some new piercing I missed? Thank goodness no. Something about her face looked different – brighter, almost.
Then it hit me – the lashes! She had gotten false eyelashes and I must admit – it looks gorgeous. It made such a huge difference while not being intrusive at all – just up my alley.
So what’s the deal with fake eyelashes? How has it transcended from the occasional dress-up treat to an every-day must-have? I suspect this has to do with the amazing variety and quality of lashes available on the market today. Lashes stay on in water so no waterworks panics; you get different styles, colors and shapes (yes – shapes!); you can also make a safe choice regarding the type of product you want to apply and how it’s applied.
So we get it – lashes are a big deal. But how do you as a business owner get your hands on the good stuff?
A major factor is your vendor / supplier. Some research is needed – we have all fallen victim to frauds and con artists looking to make quick buck. So take the time and do your homework.
A big hoorah for the internet!- research is easily done. Here are some tips for things to look for in finding a reputable supplier:
- Once you’ve come across a website – is It user-friendly and easy to navigate?
- Are there any reviews posted regarding service / quality of products? Is there any feedback regarding delivery times, product availability etc?
- Is the site information current –(you are looking for product specifications and updates here) 4. Can you shop online directly from the site?
- Do they have representatives / a call center if you have any queries or complaints?
- How wide is their variety of products? -or do they specialize in a specific area that you are interested in?
- Do you maybe recognize some of the brands they are supplying and can you relate to the quality of the product?
So yes, a little effort in research will go a long way towards the success of your own business. Check in next time for a short discussion on building great customer – supplier relations and maintaining the good vibes (just like those pretty lashes!).
Speak soon ladies and have a wonderful day!
Also – check out our next section for a possibility of free sample packs!